- Polypropylene collecting bottle/vacuum container, hard and durable. Available in 1L and 2L volume.
- Provided with a special easy-grip screw cap of polyethylene/polyacetal (POM) with PTFE gasket and fittings.
- Can be installed and operated under all weather conditions without the use of tools.
- Completely tight system.
- To ensure the greatest reliability, all fittings and tubing are individually tested.
- Stainless steel rod to ensure quick and correct field installation of PRENART soil water samplers down to 1 m.
- Mallet without backstroke.
- Plastic pipe with funnel to make it possible to place a silica flour slurry at the bottom of the installation hole.
- PVC pipe with small inner diameter to be used to push the soil water sampler down to the bottom of the installation hole.
- Silica flour (in the bucket) to ensure safe installation of PRENART soil water samplers with good capillary contact to the soil pores.
- Field box of wood for transportation of installation kit (not shown).
- Thermo box for transport of samples or for field installation to hold collection bottles and vacuum pump. The thermo box is available in different sizes.
- Nylon fittings in all sizes.
- Tube connectors of polyethylene for connection of 2-6 soil water samplers.
- Special tube of FEP (teflon) with small inner diameter.
- Pinch clamps.
- Rechargeable batteries for vacuum pump.
- Vachushield (membrane filter) to protect vacuum pump.